Monday, June 21, 2010

Pinches Tacos


I liked the table cloths.




This place was pretty good.

They had a good menu selection, delicious drinks, interesting decor and outdoor seating with a view of Chateau Marmont.


The restaurant's interior was embellished with authentic old time Mexican photos, paintings, pinatas and dia de los muertos decor. The ceiling was scattered with colorful sombreros and flags. The only thing missing was a mariachi band. ;)



I ordered a nopal taco and a fish taco.

Nopal (cactus) taco tasted like a really mild bell pepper. I'm not crazy about peppers, so I was happy it was mild. It was delicious!

Narwhal's meal. Can't remember what he got. I think it was carnitas, beef, and fish.

David got a chicken burrito and forgot to order it without cilantro. He didn't finish it. I thought it was good but I like my tacos much more.

Jamaica (Hibiscus flower) and horchata. More info on aguas frescas.

Dessert:

Guava flan.

He really wanted me to try it.


David was all about this flan. Noel got one and David had a bite and just had to have one of his own. The bottom of the flan was SUPER hard, we were trying to figure out what temperature of water they would have to soak it in to clean the bowls. David was convinced they never clean the hard sugar, "it gives it more flavor"


Pinches Tacos
8200 W Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90046

No comments:

Post a Comment