Sunday, June 26, 2011

Village Inn

I finally had the pleasure of dining at the ever popular Village Inn. The one I went to was in Zephyrhills, yes where our refreshing water is bottled. The city's slogan makes it crystal clear ;)."Home of pure water". So the restaurant is very similar to Denny's or IHOP, and yes it is frequented mostly by older generations, which makes it my kind of place. Menu items include breakfast, lunch and dinner. Or as some of the local patrons may refer to as breakfast, dinner and supper. Anything from an omelette, crepes or pancakes, to a soup, patty melt, or turkey dinner are all menu options. Oh yea and not to mention the pie selection. Ok let's get to the point here are the photos of what I ate. I think I forgot to take a picture of the strawberry rhubarb pie but its ok bc it was nothing to brag about. Mine is way better.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment